First Selection List for MBBS (Session 2020-2021) for Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore.
The Selection List is Provisional; Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE). The Vice Chancellor has the power to review the provisional selection in case of any bonafide error, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to his notice before completion of the selection process or thereafter and the selection list will be amended accordingly. Mere figuring in the selection list will not confer any right on the candidate if he/ she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error / mistake / fraud / misrepresentation.
- Complaint, if any, against the selection list may be lodged by 18th February, 2021 5:00 PM on https://forms.uhs.edu.pk/admissioncomplaint. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
- Selected candidates will not be sent individual call letter for reporting at their respective colleges. The candidates must themselves contact their respective Institutes. No correspondence in this regard with University of Health Sciences will be entertained.
- The last date for reporting at the concerned college/institute and deposit fee for candidates selected in this Selection List is 18th February 2021. In case, the candidate fails to deposit fee within due date, his/her admission shall be cancelled and the seat shall be declared vacant.
- The candidate got selected in this list and who will join their respective colleges within due date by depositing fee may be considered for up-gradation in the subsequent list(s). The up-gradation herein refers to the higher preference exercised by the candidate. The shift in such up-gradation shall be compulsory and mandatory and no exception, whatsoever, will be taken under any circumstances.
- The selected candidate who has joined the college and wants to cancel the admission should cancel it at the respective college. The college will accept the cancellation and inform the University.
- A candidate who is selected but does not join the college or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further selection process/up-gradation.
- If any document/information provided by the candidate is found false/fake/fabricated at any stage of MBBS/BDS admissions and/or during the course of studies, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from admission for a period of seven (07) years besides initiation of any action under the law including criminal proceedings against him/her.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit at any stage of MBBS/BDS course, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled on the recommendations of the appropriate Medical Board to be constituted by the University on case to case basis.
- A candidate who is admitted to BDS in this list must deposit fee at his/her respective dental college. If he/she fails to deposit fee within due date, he/she will not be considered for upgradation in any medical or dental college
Vice Chancellor, University of Health Sciences, Lahore