ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the worlds most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text..(more info..)
- ACS provides access to over 30 peer-reviewed journals and magazines in all fields of chemistry
- Subject Strengths include Core, Applied, Organic Chemistry, Bio- Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers and Materials Science.
- ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (more info..)
- Freedom Subject Collection from ebrary.
- The IMF is viewed as one of the worlds most authoritative sources for economic information, analysis and harmonized statistics. IMF eLibrary provides comprehensive data and original analysis, with coverage of almost every economy in the world and a special focus on developing and emerging economies.(more info..)
- An integrated Web-based platform, The ISI Web of Knowledge provides high-quality content and the tools to access, analyze, and manage research information.
- Provides simultaneous access to a variety of leading research databases, including the Web of Science, Journal Citation Reports (JCR) and Essential Science Indicators (ESI) and the bibliographic management software, EndNote.
- Science Direct is the world’s leading electronic collection of scientific journals.
- Renowned for the high-quality of its content in all branches of science, technology and medicine.
Subscribed Subject Areas
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- SpringerLink provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishing.
- One of the worlds leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals.
- Taylor & Francis has grown rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international academic publisher.
- More than 1000 journal titles in a full range of disciplines. (more info..)
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (more info..)
- 47 leading international medical Journals available through Highwire Press, without any registration
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) started in 1792 and has a long history as a leading international publisher with a singular focus and strength in medicine, nursing and health. It provides professional information resources for physicians, nurses, specialized clinicians and students. It publishes over 275 journals, newsletters and loose-leaf products, including many of the industrys most respected titles. It is the publishing partner to more than 60 pre-eminent medical societies and offers high quality content and expert capabilities in editorial innovation. (more info....)