PHASE-II Ehsas of Undergraduate Scholarship Project of HEC (For Public Sector Institution Only)
Guidelines for EUSP
- Newly admitted students – Only the students admitted in session 2020 (1st Year or 1st Semester) of undergraduate degree programs (Four – Five Years)
- Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she is enrolled.
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- Age limit set by institution's regulations, i.e., the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
- The eligible students are required to submit their online application forms at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. The last date for submission of online application form is 30th March, 2021.
- A printout (Hard Copy) of online submitted application along with relevant (required) documents shall also be submitted by the students to their relevant Institution / University Department for onward submission to Registrar Office, UHS. The last date for receipt of the same through a covering letter of the relevant Institution / University Department has been 9th April, 2021.
- A student availing any other scholarship or continuous grant is ineligible for the scholarship.