Welcome to University of Health Sciences Lahore
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore is a vibrant, internationally recognized, student-centered, research university with 128 colleges and institutes affiliated and around 106916 undergraduate and 9157 postgraduate students registered with it.
The University was established in 2002. It was the first dedicated health sciences university established in the province with a vision to bring qualitative and quantitative revolution in medical education and research through evolution. Almost all the public and private medical and dental colleges of the Punjab are affiliated with UHS.
The University is focused on delivering high-quality instruction in Basic Medical Sciences, revitalizing the neglected fields of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, pioneering courses in Medical Education, Human Genetics and Behavioural Sciences, and fostering indigenous research activities.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2021-22
- First Selection List of MBBS Reciprocal Category
- Second Selection List of MBBS & BDS Under Developed District Category
- Second Selection List of MBBS Cholistan Category
- Third Selection List of MBBS & BDS Candidates with the Disability
- Fourth Selection List for MBBS / BDS in Public Sector Medical / Dental Colleges of Punjab
- Third Selection List of MBBS & BDS Overseas Category